Kokum Fruit season is March to till July
You can prepare Kokum juice.
By preparing Kokum essence, it could be stored for long time & used.
Health benefits of kokum
1. Antifungal and antioxidant properties
2. Lots of nutrients :- B-Vitamins and contains ascorbic acid, manganese, potassium, dietary fibre and garcinol
3. Kokum is good for digestion
4. Kokum has anti-ageing properties
5. It has anti-inflammatory properties
In Ayurveda, kokum is used for the treatment of cracked heals. It can help in reducing rheumatoid pain. Health benefits of kokum are good for people dealing with bowel problems, ear infections, sores, menstruation delays, intestinal parasites and inflammatory issues.
8. Cooling properties
Kokum has cooling properties and is thus an amazing fruit to be consumed during the summer heat