Syrup prepared by extracting kokum essence from natural kokum fruit using sugar.
This syrup could be preserved for a long time.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and is used for the treatment of sores.
- It has anti fungal and anti oxidant properties.
- Kokum stimulates appetite and improves digestion.
- It has anti ageing properties.
- It reduces the body heat and makes you feel fresh.
Adding 1-2 teaspoon of syrup to a glass or water and adding sugar/jaggery for taste makes Kokum juice ready.